Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date:  10 Oct 2002 09:24:44 +0900
From:  y-kamite@....jp
Subject:  [XP-jp:03809] Re: 皆様に質問
To:  extremeprogramming-jp@....jp

こんにちは、上手です。

> 樋口です。すいません長いです。

> XP って成功例ばかり聞こえてくるので、
> XP の失敗例ってのがちょっと欲しいなぁと思う今日この頃です。
> でも、失敗って公にしないから伝わってこないんですよねぇ…

以下をご覧ください。
http://www.easycomp.org/cgi-bin/OrgPatterns?CthreeProjectTerminated
「C3プロジェクトの現フェーズは完了することなく終了した」という報告で始まっ
ています。
コンサルタントであったKentBeck、実務担当のRonJeffriesが抜けた後、経営陣
の方針転換で、C3プロジェクトはすぐ解散しています。

''Of course I'm disappointed that C3 was shut down, and I believe it was
a mistake due to the Goal Donor and Gold Owner not talking with each
other on a timely or productive basis. The team didn't go off process
when I left, they continued at least as smoothly as when I was there. I
probably should have left before I did, but at the time, who knew? Not
generally known is that the reason I left was so that they could buy a
production machine that never went into production. I was replaced by a
non-existent c omputer! -- RonJeffries''

まだ、開発したシステム自身は使われているようですが。
The key thing though is that a provably valuable system has been left in production.

XPは「高規律」ベースの方法論であるという、コバーン等の主張です。
http://www.easycomp.org/cgi-bin/OrgPatterns?HighDisciplineMethodology

ご参考まで。

(では)